- On Exhibit
- Private Events
Become a Member of Fruitlands
Become a Fruitlands Museum Member
Membership has its privileges!
Join Fruitlands today to enjoy the museum's heritage, nature and art.
With multiple membership levels, we’re sure one will fit your interests and budget.
- Unlimited visits to the Museum
- Unlimited use of picnic areas and trails (including winter months)
- A "Fruitlands Member" window decal
- A 10% discount at local stores including:
- Fruitlands Museum Store
- Fruitlands Museum Café
- Body Mind Spirit Day Spa, Groton
- cake., a boutique cake shop, Lexington
- Kimball Farm Country Store (10% off regular priced merchandise), Westford
- Hudson Art & Framing, Hudson
- Luth's Family Karate, Pepperell
- Bird House Garden Center, Boxborough
- Nancy's Airfield Cafe, Stow
- E.J. Plumbing Services, Pepperell
- Monaghan's Custom Colors, West Boylston
- Our quarterly newsletter, The View
- Invitations to special members-only events
- Discounts on year-round public programs
- Reciprocal admission to many other New England museums
Senior (60+) or Student; $30 (fully tax-deductible) - Includes 1 guest pass per visit
Individual; $55 (fully tax-deductible) - Benefits + 2 guest passes per visit
Household; $70 (fully tax-deductible) - Benefits for 2 adults & their children under 17
Household+NARM; $100 (fully tax-deductible) - Same as Household except with the NARM benefits listed below
Patron; $250 ($178 is tax-deductible) - Benefits + 4 guest passes per visit
Sponsor; $500 ($428 is tax-deductible) - Benefits + facility rental privileges. Free admission for all guests to the Museum
Benefactor; $1,000 ($928 is tax-deductible) - Benefits + facility rental privileges. Free admission for all guests to the Museum
Library/Non-profit; $150 - Benefits + free guest admission & recognition in annual report
Members at the $100 level and above are automatically eligible for the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program. This allows you and your family access to free admission and membership perks to over 500 museums in North America. A full list of participating museums can be found here.
To purchase a gift membership please use the appropriate membership form below and input the address information of the person receiving the gift in the shipping address. Then email Marie Shirley with your name and address for receipt purposes.
Learn more about memberships, making a pledge or gift or making a donation. Please contact Marie Shirley at 978.456.3924 x288, or e-mail.
If you wish to purchase your membership via ground mail, please fill out the membership form. You may also sign up over the phone by calling the museum at 978.456.3924 x288.