- On Exhibit
- Private Events
Fruitlands Museum's Corporate Membership program offers special benefits to company employees while advancing the marketing reach and philanthropic objectives of their employers.
Corporate Members help Fruitlands further its mission to inspire and educate through the heritage, nature and art of New England by supporting the museum's educational opportunities, collection and landscape.
Levels of Corporate Membership
$500 - Associate
- 5% discount on private corporate rentals
- Free admission to the museum for all employees and their households
- Priority registration for special events
- 10 one-time use admission passes for VIPs of guests and company
- Recognition on the Museum's website and Annual Report
- 10% discount in the Museum Store and the Museum Cafe
- Subscription to The View newsletter
$1,000 - Partner
- All Associate-level benefits, plus...
- Waiver of weekday Trustee Room rental for board meetings
- 20% discount on private corporate rentals
- 20 one-time use admission passes
$2,500 - Leader
- All Partner-level benefits, plus...
- 25% discount on private corporate rentals
- 50 one-time use admission passes
- Recognition at one of the Museum's special events
$7,500 - Sears Benefactor
- All Leader-level benefits, plus...
- Waiver of an event rental fee for one weeknight corporate function per year
- Participation in the art loan program which allows your company to display art from Fruitlands' permanent collection.
Exhibitions on loan are chosen collaboratively between your staff and the Museum's Curator. Exhibits are rotated annually.
- Recognition on the Museum's website, in the newsletter, and on a recognition plaque.
Every corporation is different, and a Fruitlands staff member will work with you to create an appealing package that best suits the needs of your company. To receive a Corporate Membership brochure, contact Development at 978.456.3924 x289 or email Kate Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org