- On Exhibit
- Private Events
Craft Beer Tasting!
Sat, 11/08/2014 - 3:00pm
Cost...Designated drivers: $10
Taste a range of delicious New England ales and lagers from craft brewers while enjoying stunning autumn views of the Nashua River Valley and munching hors d'oeuvres from Fireside Catering of Gibbet Hill Grill. Arrive early and check out the museum. Stay later to roast marshmallows and gather around the Annual Bonfire.
Beer Tasting Tickets:
Members $45, Nonmembers $50,
Designated Drivers $10
Hors d’oeuvres, museum admission, and bonfire included in ticket price.
Hors d'oeuvres Menu
- Farmhouse Vegetables--House Marinated Pitted Olives, Caramelized Onion & Fennel Fondue, Provencal Ratatouille, Sweet Bell Peppers, Pickled Beets, Pickled Carrots & Parsnips, Seasonal Bean Salad, Marinated Roasted Tomatoes & Marinated Grilled Asparagus. Assorted Crackers, Flatbreads and Baguette Crostini. Spreads to include Hummus & Fire Roasted Pepper Dip
- Banh Mi Canapé--Country Pâté on Toasted Baguette Crostini with Spicy Pickle, Micro Greens, Cilantro Aioli & Pulled Confit Chicken Leg
- Grass Fed Beef Sliders--Ketchup, Tomato & Grafton Cheddar on Scratch Miniature Brioche Bun
- Mini Mac + Cheese Bites with Buttery Panko Crust and Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Shoestring French Fries in Bamboo Cups with Ketchup, Jalapeno Aioli
Tickets are also available at the door the day of the event however space is limited and advance purchase is suggested. There are no physical tickets for the event, your party will check in at the door to get your wristband and souvenir tasting glass.
Guests must be 21 or older and should bring a valid photo ID at time of entry.
To purchase tickets by phone call: 978.456.3924 x288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or click below to order online.